- Disassembled and cleaned inside and out
- S-RGH installed for Trinity or AceV3+ installed in Corona
- Brand new MX4 Thermal Paste applied
- Disc Drive has been cleaned, Lubricated with Lithium Grease, Belt replaced if needed.
- ROL has been modified with Blue LEDS
I DO NOT REFLOW / REBALL CONSOLES AND RESELL THEM!
Boot Times will be very respectable for either Trinity or Corona Consoles.
For Trinitys I use S-RGH with a Matrix Chip, Boot times are typically 1-4 pulses
For Coronas I use Acev3+ chips with stock timings, Boot times are typically 1-4 pulses as well.
This listing is for the console only! The cosmetic shape of the console will be acceptable - good. There will not be any major cracks or cosmetic damage but expect some wear and tear here. My main focus is functionality and longevity.
Does not include any cables, controllers, hard drive ect. You will be responsible for setting up the software on your own. If you need some guidance, I have a playlist here