This listing is for a Fat Xbox 360 Falcon or Jasper Console that has had the following work done.
- Disassembled and cleaned inside and out
- Jtag / RGH 1 / RGH 1.2 installed (See options / available Quantities)
- Brand new MX4 Thermal Paste applied
- Disc Drive has been cleaned, Lubricated with Lithium Grease, Belt replaced if needed.
- ROL has been modified with Blue LEDS
I DO NOT REFLOW / REBALL CONSOLES AND RESELL THEM!
I do my very best to only source consoles that boot up and ideally have the warranty sticker attached to help ensure that it hasn't been revived from RROD. I've never seen a Jasper ever have the traditional RROD issue and personally I believe they are the most reliable revision of the Xbox 360.
Every RROD console I acquire is used for parts and not resold. While I can't always be 100% sure if a Falcon has recovered from RROD if the warranty sticker has been removed, If I see any signs of a reflow I don't resell it.
This listing is for the console only! The cosmetic shape of the console will be acceptable - good. There will not be any major cracks or cosmetic damage but expect some wear and tear here. My main focus is functionality and longevity.
Does not include any cables, controllers, hard drive ect. You will be responsible for setting up the software on your own. If you need some guidance, I have a playlist here